The 60th Annual Adoration Celebration Parade & Nativity Scene Lighting committee is announcing the second
annual Shepherding Project for the Branson Adoration Parade!!!
The Adoration Parade Committee is looking for volunteers to help “Shepherd” each
float, walking beside it, for the entire parade route. Each Shepherd will be overseeing,
serving, and reporting to the parade command center, anything that may be a problem
with their “flock” (float).
We are looking for mature, responsible individuals, 18 years or older, that are willing to
help volunteer this year by “shepherding” a float! This is a unique and exciting way to get
involved and serve our community.
Each Shepherd is asked to dress in the best Shepherd outfit they can find! There will even be an award for the
most helpful and best dressed Shepherd!
- Wear your own Shepherd costume; you will be given an Adoration Parade Shepherd’s staff
- You will need to have a cell phone
- Give your cell phone number to Parade Committee (needed before the parade day)
- Walk beside your designated float during the entire parade route
- Serve/Assist this float in anything they may need during staging time, the parade and after the
- Call the Parade Command Center during the parade to report any unusual situations
- Watch over the participants on the float to ensure their safety
- Make sure the float you are assigned to successful travels from start to finish without any major
- Smile, laugh, lead and have a wonderful time with the audience, celebrating the birth of our King as
you serve our community through this simple, yet needed task!
Disclaimer: BroadcastBranson.com is a service for the distribution of press releases, news and events. BroadcastBranson.com does not verify the validity or accuracy of the contents of the news that it distributes. Users are responsible for the contents of the press releases they submit to BroadcastBranson.com and the distribution via our service does not imply endorsement. BroadcastBranson.com takes no responsibility and holds no liabilities for information distributed.